[ExI] CQT Researcher Uncovers Quantitative Link Between Quantum Non-Locality and Uncertainty.

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 7 16:26:15 UTC 2010

... On Behalf Of scerir
Subject: Re: [ExI] CQT Researcher Uncovers Quantitative Link Between Quantum
Non-Locality and Uncertainty.

Mike:
>> QM as artifact of incomplete model?

>QM as an incomplete theory!

Even the masters of QM do not claim it is a *complete* theory, or even
unified with gravity.  It is a stubborn fact (which I recognize and accept)
that QM works better than any alternative theory in physics and better than
any mathematical model we have in any field of science, with the possible
exception of relativity, with which it is not unified.  It is the only
theory I know of which can make accurate predictions of particles we have
never seen, and predict their masses so accurately.  QM is the ultimate
pragmatist's theory: we disdain it, we don't understand it, but we use it,
and it works great.  If QM didn't work so well, no one would take it
seriously.