[ExI] Wikileaks

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:43:39 UTC 2010

>>> spike wrote:  Did not.  spike

>> spike wrote:  Did SO.  spike

> spike wrote:  Did NOT.  spike

Well, OK I might have written it, or part of it.  Maybe.  spike

You do admit to being a suspicious personage involved in
semi-covert, deliberately obfuscating and border-line subversive activity,
though, right? Rats in a face-cage for you, Winston. :)

Darren

2010/12/7 spike <spike66 at att.net>

> *Subject:* Re: [ExI] Wikileaks
>

> Eugen wrote:
>

> >The person is not important…

> the conviction phase regarding leaking info.  I am not referring to Julian
> or Private Manning, but rather the people who put classified info on an
> unsecure link.  When one gets a clearance, one of the things they hammer is
> that you are legally liable if you put classified info on any unsecure link,
> regardless of whether or not it leaks.  Of course, if ianything is revealed
> in Wikileaks, it is impossible to determine who actually wrote what and if
> so, what the person actually wrote, or how it was modified after the fact by
> unknown persons. spike

> >> spike wrote:  Did SO.  spike
>

> > spike wrote:  Did NOT.  spike
>

> Well, OK I might have written it, or part of it.  Maybe.  spike

"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -
Remembrance of the Daleks