[ExI] Wikileaks.

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Dec 9 13:56:05 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 08:31:01AM -0500, David Lubkin wrote:

> I'm not going anywhere, but I have a nagging suspicion about whose
> enemies lists we might be on.

It's pretty well known that TLAs do FOAF network clustering,
and of course if persecution level is dialed up sufficiently high
such lists act as a self denial of service, which would be self
defeating, unless you're into tabula rasa approaches a la
Mr. Dzhugashvili. And these typically take some setup time,
so there's plenty of warning.

So apart from nutters, which are rare, I wouldn't worry too much.