[ExI] Wikileaks.

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 20:46:00 UTC 2010

I don't think that's true. Sexual preferences have often been used to blackmail
people -- and, in terms of security, has often been seen as a liability because
someone might be blackmailed. In other words, if you were gay and in the closet,
this might be seen as a way that foreign agents might manipulate you -- even if
you were not, say, on their side ideologically, in their pay, or perhaps had a
desire to change history.

Regards,

Dan