[ExI] Who is safe?

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 15 06:57:37 UTC 2010

... On Behalf Of Damien Sullivan
Subject: Re: [ExI] Who is safe?

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 09:43:10AM -0800, spike wrote:

>> or none of it.  Even then, it is difficult to see how reading a few
>> cables would turn anyone's attitude.  From what I have seen, there is
>> nothing particularly scandalous in there.

>http://mindstalk.livejournal.com/264371.html

>Coverups of mass killings; US contractors supporting pedophilia;
complacency to Ugandan war crimes; Hillary illegally ordering our diplomats
to spy on allies; our formal policy of not investigating Iraqi human rights
abuses; interference in the Spanish judiciary; US/Swedish cooperation kept
secret from the Swedish people

>But hey, nothing scandalous.  Just gossip, right?

>-xx- Damien X-)

But how do we know these are true?  Any of this could have been written by
anyone after the leak, or could be counterfeit, intentionally placed in case
of a leak.  Do we have any way to confirm any of it?