[ExI] Who is safe?

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed Dec 15 00:46:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 09:43:10AM -0800, spike wrote:

> or none of it.  Even then, it is difficult to see how reading a few cables
> would turn anyone's attitude.  From what I have seen, there is nothing
> particularly scandalous in there.

http://mindstalk.livejournal.com/264371.html

Coverups of mass killings; US contractors supporting pedophilia;
complacency to Ugandan war crimes; Hillary illegally ordering our
diplomats to spy on allies; our formal policy of not investigating Iraqi
human rights abuses; interference in the Spanish judiciary; US/Swedish
cooperation kept secret from the Swedish people

But hey, nothing scandalous.  Just gossip, right?

-xx- Damien X-)