[ExI] Who is safe?

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:47:47 UTC 2010

Damien wrote:

>I don't think Professor Said was cited here very often. :)<

Probably not. I managed to do it, my first month here when that mosque in
NYC was being hotly debated on this list. Then again, I'll quote anyone, for
anything, if I think I can make a point without having to think for myself.
 I'm still waiting for the opportunity to drop something relevant spoken by
Madonna. :)

Darren

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>wrote:

> On 12/15/2010 8:50 PM, Darren Greer wrote:
>
>  Edward Said had quite a bit to say over the changes in*why* they are
>> being fought.  Interesting stuff. I'd like to see some of those old posts.
>>

> I don't think Professor Said was cited here very often. :)
>
> Damien Broderick

"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -
Remembrance of the Daleks