[ExI] Who is safe?

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 11:46:04 UTC 2010

"spike" <spike66 at att.net> may or may not have asked:

"There is no clear end to that line of reasoning, no point where still more
transparency becomes cumulatively harmful.  Or does it work like a
transparency Laffer curve, where there is somewhere an ideal level of
transparency?  If so, we could have info-liberals who favor more
transparency than we have now, and info-conservatives, who favor less, and
info-libertarians who think all information wants to be free, and info
totalitarians who think Wikileaks and the whole internet thing should be
regulated or shut down, and info-hypocrites who want the other guy exposed
while keeping her own secrets, and info-(?) who hide among a jungle of false
information or intentionally create doubts about the veracity of their own
history.  What would that be called?"

Info-spikeist.

As in, spiking information with disinformation, as per Spike's suggestion.

Ben Zaiboc