[ExI] Sex, Science & Profits

Mr Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 19:07:02 UTC 2010

Haha. Loved it!

On Dec 19, 2010 1:55 PM, "Darren Greer" <darren.greer3 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Actually we should coin an actual word for those who find money inherently
sexy. Prosperosexual?  C...
42-year-old economaniac seeking long-term investment with like-minded
individual. Into capitalingus, inflatio and quiet evenings by soft-glowing
plasma screen monitoring StockMarketWatch.com. Not interested in having baby
stocks, though do enjoy the occasional junk bond.  Monogamy considered, but
open to diversification experiences too. Come on: take a chance. Last one in
the portfolio is a ponzy!

d.

--
*"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
*

spenm