[ExI] Sex, Science & Profits

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:54:54 UTC 2010

>Actually we should coin an actual word for those who find money inherently
sexy. Prosperosexual?  Capulationist?  Politician?

42-year-old economaniac seeking long-term investment with like-minded
individual. Into capitalingus, inflatio and quiet evenings by soft-glowing
plasma screen monitoring StockMarketWatch.com. Not interested in having baby
stocks, though do enjoy the occasional junk bond.  Monogamy considered, but
open to diversification experiences too. Come on: take a chance. Last one in
the portfolio is a ponzy!

d.

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ... On Behalf Of Tom Nowell
> Subject: [ExI] Sex, Science & Profits
>
> >...Doesn't the subject line sound like a science publisher's dream?
>
> Hey, it sold me.
>
> >... by Terence Kealey, subtitled "How people evolved to make money"...
>
> Ooooh, that sounds even sexier.
>
> >... this is a book on the history of science viewed through the lens of
> free-market economics...
>
> My favorite lens!
>
> >...I'll stop there as I think I've covered enough ground already, and I've
> probably exceeded the attention span of half the list.  Tom
>
> Don't stop, that discussion was getting me totally turned on.  You had me
> at
> "evolved to make money."  And I am a flaming hetero!
>
>  Prosperosexual?  Capulationist?  Politician?
>
> Very well written post Tom, and an interesting sounding book.  Thanks man.
> {8-]  spike

*"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
*

spenm