[ExI] simulation as an improvement over reality

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 26 15:36:56 UTC 2010

> On Behalf Of The Avantguardian

>>... Only, postbiology is a lot fitter...

>...BTW I dislike the term postbiology. Biology is the study of life and
would be just as applicable to machine-phase life as to wet-carbon
life...Stuart LaForge

Ja good point.  Do propose an alternative.  Extra points for words that are
short and are suggestive of their meaning.  For instance, carbio could be a
good term for a carbon based life form, with carbiota meaning a collective
of all existing carbios.