[ExI] Max More - New CEO Alcor Life Extension Foundation

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:37:54 UTC 2010

Gene,

I'm working my way through the links you've supplied below (and I
noticed how you admonished Adrian for apparently only skimming
through, so I'll endeavor to be a bit more thorough), so I'll address
them in due course.  Meanwhile, I notice the comment:

> (caveat, obsolete snapshot of a work in progress, not done yet,
> check back in a couple months).

and I wonder, are these links Mike Darwin's work, or a collaborative
effort of Mike, you, et al?  Also, when you were working a while back
with 21st Century Medicine to develop an ice blocker, did you work
with Mssr. Darwin?  I ask because I've never met him, but have read
some of his technical writing and heard about him from several folks.
I'm trying to take the measure of the man, but at a distance it's
difficult. If you've worked with him, and as I respect your opinion,
I'd like to hear your "assessment", in any form which satisfies your
sense of propriety.

Jeff Davis