[ExI] cure for global warming.

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Dec 27 21:56:53 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 04:25:53PM -0500, John Clark wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>
> > No, the thorium fuel cycle being proliferation-resistant is a myth
> > http://www.ieer.org/fctsheet/thorium2009factsheet.pdf
>
> I got as far as the fifth paragraph where I read this:
>
> "U‐233 is as effective as plutonium‐239 for making nuclear bombs."
>
> I stopped reading at that point because it is my policy to stop reading a book or article if I suspect I know more about the subject in question than the author.

I really love when people propose breeders which are unable
to breed, and deny that nuclear devices which have proven
to work don't.

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Teapot.html

(This is almost as good as today's Wikipedia Keystone Kop
deletion squad proposing that I may not continue editing an
article, yet also that I am unable to revert it to
pristine state prior to my meddling. Ha ha ha ha fucking ha!)