[ExI] cure for global warming.

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 27 22:08:11 UTC 2010

... On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl
Subject: Re: [ExI] cure for global warming.

>>>On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 04:25:53PM -0500, John Clark wrote:
>> On Dec 27, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:...
>John Clark wrote:...

For today and the next couple, Eugen and John Clark have temporary immunity from the traditional posting limits.  We are learning a lot here, and I want to see this critically important and worth-reading thread discussed without restriction.  Anyone else who is schooled on this particular topic, post away on this thread without limit, thanks.

Play ball, me lads!