[ExI] belief in Karma,

Frank McElligott Frankmac at ripco.com
Mon Feb 8 03:43:08 UTC 2010

In 2005 the city of New.Orleans. was under water, I was there during that time helping out, and yes it was REALLY under water and dying a slow death. Now within 5 years from that event  that city can rejoice in their football team as a sign from the CONTROLLER, that's a  new name for you know who, that the worst is now over, and from now on everything will be on the upside instead on the slope to no where.  Now if Haiti had a football team,,,,,,,,

Bye the Bye, the sun is acting up  again with large solar flares, in the "X" range, are expected this week to peak. There are some people who believe it affects people to do strange things, and become very very fearful here on earth  Watch the stock market go crazy this week, not because of Greece, it's the sun doing the damage. The flares effect the magnetic waves and telephone communications I am told, but I am retired without a job so what do I know?

Frank