[ExI] Joy in the transcendence of the species

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Feb 8 04:34:26 UTC 2010

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More

> ...I came up with
> the rather unsatisfactory "erhabenheitschaude" which would
> mean (I think) joy in transcendence. That's part of what I'm
> looking for, but doesn't fit the bill.  Any thoughts?

Erhebungaufregung?  Approximately ~ horny for uplifting.

> (Please, *anything* to dilute the Searle/semantics/syntax
> discussion...)
>
> Max

Hey I tried to give them Valentines Day advice.  Did they laugh at my jokes?
No!  They all seem to have slammed the whole bottle of serious pills lately.
I do commend the Searlers for at least maintaining a most civil tone
throughout the marathon discussion however.

You guys were aware that occasional lighthearted silliness is an extropian
tradition, ja?