[ExI] Blue Brain Project.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 8 20:53:40 UTC 2010

On 2/8/2010 2:25 PM, John Clark quoted:

> "Once the team is able to model a complete rat brain—that should happen
> in the next two years—Markram will download the simulation into a
> robotic rat, so that the brain has a body. He’s already talking to a
> Japanese company about constructing the mechanical animal.

A decade or more ago, Hugo de Garis was promising a robot CAM-brain
puddytat. He lost several sponsors along the way. Anyone know if he's
doing anything along those lines today? (No, I've never heard of
Google--how does that work? His own site informs us excitedly of things
due to happen in 2006 and 2007...)

Damien Broderick