[ExI] google buzz

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:41:53 UTC 2010

On 11 February 2010 13:31, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

The friending thing is odd, but it's a misnomer. "Will you be my
friend?" should be "Will you agree to form an edge between our nodes?"

As to weird unknown freaks reading your comments... how many years
have you been posting on this list????

--
Emlyn

http://www.songsofmiseryanddespair.com - My show, Fringe 2010