[ExI] Is the brain a digital computer?

Christopher Luebcke cluebcke at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 23:57:18 UTC 2010

Not dualism in the sense of some ineffable, non-interactive properties. But in the sense that certain properties pertain to information, or motion, or activity, but not necessarily to matter.

Spreadsheets aren't magnetic (or, when projected, made of photons).

Surface tension isn't wet.

Thinking isn't grey and squishy.