[ExI] MBTI, and what a difference a letter makes...

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Jan 5 07:55:04 UTC 2010

Lee Corbin wrote:
>Max More wrote:
>
> > I always come out solidly INTP. (Unless I remember wrongly; it's
> > been years since I last took the test; but I'm pretty sure that's right.)
>
>I bet if you take it again, you'll now come out INTJ.
>That's what happened to me.

Well, I was wondering about that, Lee.

I wouldn't mind taking the test again to see if my type has shifted.
I think I may well be more J-ish, but the test should give a better
indication. I can take the test in my copy of David Keirsey's book,
"Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence", but
do you know of a better (more thorough and/or updated version) online?

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
The Proactionary Project