[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already know what itsays )

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:55:48 UTC 2010

First off, what was the impetus for this topic being started? Secondly, to
the person who started it, how do you define psi (so that we may have a
common language for the discussion)? What parts of the definition are you
refuting exist?

It seems that this post must have spun off from some other discussion but
the relevant parts were not copied over.

I am a scientist, and I have had many things happen that I would consider to
qualify as 'psi'. I have simply *known* when someone was in a car accident.
I have just *known* when someone died. I have also just *known* the exact
moment someone read an email from me. These things have not happened
consistently as an adult but as a child I always knew when the phone was
about to ring, and who was on it. Maybe none of those were strong enough to
be considered psi, but if there is even an smidgen of something that could
be psi, then there are far more things that could be possible.

Please try to keep these discussions civil, as we want to encourage people
to share their opinions without feeling attacked by others, otherwise we
will not have a diversity of opinions, which is needed to stretch our
capacity for reasoning.

-Isabelle

Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."