[ExI] golden ratio discovered in quantum world

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 04:44:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:16 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Since we are discussing weirdness, check this:
>
> http://www.physorg.com/news182095224.html

quantum fractal and phi ?  interesting that a fractal with Hausdorf
dimension of phi is connected but non overlapping

so what are the physical properties of a system "tuned to quantum critical" ?

Hopefully it proves to create something special like room-temperature
superconductivity or an even more fantastic property.

There didn't seem to be easy to access links to more information.  :(

I did read a lot about E8, but it was fantastically over my head.