[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:27:41 UTC 2010

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:08 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>
> With this game, I am not asking anyone to actually believe that there are
> midichlorians or that we are software with intentionally programmed
> strange-loops, but rather I am asking you to dig deep within your creative
> minds to propose some kind of wildly implausible but theoretically possible
> explanations for supernatural phenomena.
>
> spike

ok

I just thought of something sort of neat  .The sisters didn't have enough
trials to be significant, but this might explain other things.

A lot of information in the brain is constantly changing.  Maybe changing
information is modeled mathematically by universal neurological constructs
in all humans, to sort away information or something.  The info suddenly
pops up once in a while in your head, we all have times when we remember
something suddenly; it is possible that this remembering is based on a
specific mathematical form as well.
So:

Some people are very close--family, friends, lovers.  Many of their memories
are identical but for the viewpoint.  These memories, as they are stored
(objectively?) in their brains (with similar structures because of genetics
and upbringing as well as environment and shared experience by non-kin,)
begin the process of slow change.  These people interact for a long time and
thus accrue many of these memorial constructs, gradually morphing in the
brain.

In the future, one of them has been, consciously or subconsciously,
recalling ideas and memories somehow tied to the relationship between
himself and the other.  That other, with the same thing happening in her
brain, recalls the inverse relationship.  So when A thinks about B and makes
the call, B is already subconsciously anticipating it.

It that these sorts of things can happen once in a while?  People who are
strongly connected are imbued with many of those strong memories, and so, in
a rare occurrence, I might know my dad is calling because we both had been
thinking about that time we played baseball and it made him want to call
me.  It might work even better in the short term--my girlfriend and I see a
sign on Monday that mentally resurfaces on Wednesday and prompts a call.

Prediction is based on physical interpretation of objective information.
This is a possible physical method of interpreting objective information, so
is this a good enough start or is it too woefully wacky again?