[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 8 05:47:40 UTC 2010

I use the term in the general sense, not about god or angels, but rather
anything outside our currently understood framework.  Supernatural would
include advanced spacefaring species for instance, which have a perfectly
natural explanation: they evolved, they became technologically advanced,
they went looking around.

The notion that we are software does require a programmer beyond us
currently however.  spike