[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

Henrique Moraes Machado (CI) cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:27:46 UTC 2010

>>No, not really, it is more passive than that. I don't really have any
>>control over it happening.
>> I had an image of your leg, below your knee, come to mind, and I also had
>> a tree come to mind,
>> but I wouldn't know what the heck that means.

You've got it partially right (despite being very very vague). It was the
tibia and the knee in a motorcycle accident, but there was no tree involved
whatsoever, only two puppy dogs that decided to chase each other in a busy
street. This little completely unscientific experiment doesn't prove (or
disprove) anything. It was just for the sake of curiosity.