[ExI] Avatar: misanthropy in three dimensions

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:46:08 UTC 2010

2010/1/10 Max More <max at maxmore.com>:
> Avatar: misanthropy in three dimensions
> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php/site/earticle/7895/
>
> -- Comments from anyone who has seen the movie? (I haven't yet.)

I haven't seen the film, but in general I think it's a good thing if
the more powerful party consider that they may be unfair in their
dealings with the the less powerful party, even if it isn't true. When
the aliens arrive I would be happier if they are benevolent and
self-doubting rather than benevolent and completely confident that
they are doing the right thing.

--
Stathis Papaioannou