[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:10:19 UTC 2010

I don't even care about whether things have a cause, just that everything
that happens causes something.

For example (this one is probably false but illustrates the idea:)

The entanglement reading system is built.  It so happens that a bunch of
entangled atoms spin a certain way in many different brains.  Two people,
Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz, have brains that are wired in similar
manners because of their upbringings and work.  Patterns produced by random
spins, reshuffled at breakneck speeds, happens to, for a nanosecond, chance
upon something that is roughly equal to "understand calculus!" in
brainguage.  The random spins can, because of their quantity, chance upon
certain concepts that are picked up by multiple people.  A bit spins in my
brain and also spins in yours that tells us what lists to write; I don't
send mine to you but they have the same root cause.