[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:32:01 UTC 2010

> I don't even care about whether things have a cause, just that everything
> that happens causes something.
>

> On that I think you are on much firmer ground.
>
>   John K Clark

And from this ground I stand and look out on undiscovered pastures.

When I chance to have a "synchronous" moment with another human being,
something happens that *feels* like knowing, and discounting intuition is
discounting subconscious understanding.  I used to run TP tests with some
friends using at first six words and then nine; results were incredible
until we started rolling dice.  But they were still interesting, just not to
the point where I could statistically verify, especially given trials.  But
there is something that happens--when I knew I was going to know, it felt
stronger, like a voice shouting "Orange!" in the back of my head.  It would
be wise to record, in experiments, before the answer is given, whether the
person feels like it is right or just guessing; it is my prediction that
results would show interesting correlations.  If anyone is interesting in
conducting well-thought out TP studies (perhaps not perfectly experimental
but enough to get a glimpse of the interesting,) I do pretty much nothing
all the time and would be happy to further the bounds of knowledge, whether
this means proof or disproof.