[ExI] EPOC EEG headset

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 22:19:19 UTC 2010

I Just had a go with it. I had to make a quick program to generate mouse clicks from some of the EPOC outputs. But now I can type with Dasher, Highlight the text, copy, change window, and paste the text all hands free.
Dasher is slower than typing, but my spelling would be better with it!   I estimated about 50 wpm on my first attempt, but that should increase with use. But it is hands free!