[ExI] EPOC EEG headset

Reinhard H. reinhard.heil at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:34:48 UTC 2010

hi alex,

i do not believe that this device really read thought patterns. all
the consumer devices i know read only the electric activity of the
skull muscles.

try the following: take a video of your face during using the device
and take a close look at your face	musculature. i'm sure (99,9%+) that
you unconsciously move your face by trying to move the robot arm. the
electric activity of this moving is very much higher than the activity
of your brain (through the skull). the device read this activity and
not the activity of your brain.

best regards

reinhard