[ExI] psi in Nature.

moulton at moulton.com moulton at moulton.com
Sat Jan 23 17:26:40 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 10:45 -0500, John Clark wrote:
On Jan 22, 2010,  Damien Broderick wrote:
> Anticipated response: "Yeah, right, and what else have they published
> there in the last 36 years? BULLSHIT!"
> > Thank you Damien, you saved me some time.

I attempted to find a copy of the paper by Targ and Puthoff.  I do not
have a subscription to Nature.  I did track down what is supposedly
a copy of the paper at:

http://66.221.71.68/content/research/sria.htm
Uri Geller website.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page there are links for the images.

I have not studied the paper sufficiently to make a determination about it.  I am just passing on the URL.  And just because I am passing on the URL do not think that I in any way endorse Uri Geller.  I also found that if you go to youtube and do a search on Uri Geller you find several video clips.

Fred