[ExI] psi in Nature

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sat Jan 23 22:44:32 UTC 2010

Alex:
The level of psi ability would therefor be dependant on the quantity of
entagled atoms in each individuals brain.

# Is the brain a chaotic object? I mean, is a neural net something chaotic, at
least partially? I really do not know anything about that. But. It is known
that chaos - at a macroscopic level, at a mesoscopic level - has a quantum
signature ('signature', non necessarily 'cause') and this signature is the
quantum entanglement of the quantum systems 'immersed' in the chaotic regime.