[ExI] heaves a long broken psi.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 25 16:38:01 UTC 2010

On 1/25/2010 9:29 AM, John Clark wrote:

> We are supposed to believe that psi is too unreliable and skittish for
> the scientific method to detect,

No we're not.

>but we are also supposed to believe
> that psi is not too unreliable and skittish for third rate mystics and
> first rate charlatans to discover it.

Obviously it's not too unreliable to be discovered (and mimicked by
charlatans who use tricky instead) because it's been discovered. It is
clearly still too unreliable to form the primary basis of military or
industrial decisions, although it is reliable enough to have been a
valuable ancillary input into intelligence work for decades in both the
USA and the Soviet Union. Do some research.

Damien Broderick