[ExI] heaves a long broken psi.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 25 20:12:35 UTC 2010

On Jan 25, 2010, Damien Broderick wrote:

> it is reliable enough to have been a valuable ancillary input into intelligence work for decades in both the USA and the Soviet Union.

Valuable? I think not. True both governments have tried to use psi but governments have been known for doing lots of damn fool things. There has even recently been a nonfiction book and movie based on that fact, a comedy called "Men who stare at goats". The government thought that if you stared at a goat in just the right way you could kill it, or a person. They used your tax dollars to teach people how to do this. It didn't work.

> Do some research.

Translation: Go to some obscure website that you just found on Google, or read a pamphlet published by some outfit nobody ever heard of claiming revolutionary experimental results.

No thank you.

 John K Clark