[ExI] overposting

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jan 30 18:30:37 UTC 2010

> Yes. It's clearly getting out of hand. There's a posting
> limit on this list:

Oy vey yes, those who have been posting all the verbiage: do observe that
for years we have had a voluntary guideline of about 8 posts a day.  Granted
if you are away for a long time then come home and post a lot of stuff that
day, that's OK, but I have seen a lot of grinding away on a particular
subject that is too much over a number of weeks.

spike