[ExI] Sarah Palin

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 20 04:43:03 UTC 2010

Although it embarrasses me to admit it, I actually find myself agreeing with Sarah Palin on something. She said building a Mosque right next to Ground Zero in New York was a "unnecessary provocation". I never thought I'd say this but I think she's correct; well,... I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day and it is a bit rude to build a monument glorifying the very same fascist organization responsible for the 911 terror attacks on the same ground where the World Trade Center once stood before it was destroyed by a moronic religious philosophy. If they want to celebrate that evil moronic philosophy I think another place, any other place, might be more appropriate. It would be like building a Neo-Nazi headquarters in the middle of Auschwitz. It's bad taste and just isn't polite.

  John K Clark