[ExI] Sarah Palin

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 20 19:27:28 UTC 2010

On Jul 20, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Adrian Tymes wrote:

> Hard as it may be to believe, there exist people who are both Muslim and pro-USA.

I don't care if they're pro-USA or not, I'm bothered because they're pro-stupidity and pro-evil.

> In any case, I believe that this thread is both off-topic for and harmful to this list,
> and should be ended immediately.  Do the list mods agree?

One can't help wondering why you didn't say that at the very beginning of your post. You said we should not talk about it anymore, but you only said that at the very end, after you had already made apologies for a murderous and medieval philosophy. And it's a sad day when you can't speak your mind even on the Extropian list for fear of retaliation from a fascist religion who gets its power from intimidation just like the Mafia. And at least the Mafia is not hypocritical, they don't claim to speak for God.

  John K Clark