[ExI] Sarah Palin

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 20 19:47:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 02:05:17PM -0400, darren shawn greer wrote:

>    Solzhenitsyn. The Nazi holocaust killed 6 million.
>    Solzhenitsyn estimated that the gulags, purges and the Ukranian
>    wheat tax of '38 killed 22 million. Yet because Russia was an ally on

For the record, I'm used to the Holocaust having killed 11 million, 6
million of whom were Jews.  Looking at Wikipedia, I'm not sure what's
being counted to the concentration camps themselves, vs. the general
program of extermination -- if the difference matters.  Some estimates
of Nazi deliberate death toll are 17 million or even 21 million.  And it
would have been higher: they were out to wipe out the Slavs too.

-xx- Damien X-)