[ExI] Sarah Palin

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:52:04 UTC 2010

 I must respectfully disagree. Islam itself (I would like to think)
did not carry out the 9-11 attack, but instead it was
radical/terrorist members of Islam.  I say let the Mosque be built
right next to Ground Zero, but have the CIA and FBI monitor the hell
out of it with both human and electronic surveillance measures.  And
so if a Muslim cleric starts preaching hate and terrorism from the
pulpit there he goes to jail!  But I do realize there are "gray areas"
in such a scenario and we might face long trials against such a man,
which lack the final verdict we might hope to get.

I still feel it all comes back to freedom of religion.  Ironically,
the more we fight these guys, the more we tend (unless very careful)
to become *like them.*  And I think they actually know that and relish
the fact.

John