[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers:

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:18:06 UTC 2010

>Einstein was an agnostic. He specifically denied believing in a
personal God.

Entirely untrue. He was not agnostic but a believer.  Remember Einstein's often used quip to Bohr, that "God does not play dice."? Time magazine did an interview with him--you can probably find it on-line--where he discusses his belief in God. They also did another piece in 2006 about his stated belief, and how the Christians tried unsuccesfully to make him a poster boy--his God was static and non-interventionist. But if you do the research, you'll see enough to convince yourself, I think. BTW, he  referred to God as "the Old One."

Per Ardua Ad Astra
For more info on author Darren Greer visit
http://darrenshawngreer.blogspot.com