[ExI] Sarah Palin

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 21 14:10:14 UTC 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 3:00 AM, Damien Sullivan wrote:

> "Islam" isn't committing anything, anywhere, and never has.

Bullshit.

> Some people who are Muslim are committing atrocities.  So are some
> people who are Jews, or Christians, or Hindus, or atheist.

Sure atheists have committed atrocities, so have people with mustaches, but unlike Islam they did not commit them because they were atheists or had mustaches. The Islamic people I'm talking about make no secret of why they did those hideous things, they will proudly tell you they were commanded to do so in their holy book and did those murders because of and for Islam. Don't take my word on this, just ask them!

Somebody once said that with or without religion good people will do good things and bad people will do bad things, but for good people to do bad things you need religion, and for that there is none better than Islam.

> I first learned of E-prime on this list.  Perhaps it's time for it to be
> practiced for a while again.

If E-prime, that royal road to the truth, leads you to conclude that Islam is not a grave danger to civilization and the appropriate response to that hideous evil is to make sorry-ass apologies to it, then E-prime is every bit as useless a tool for learning how the world works as I always suspected it to be.

  John K Clark