[ExI] hippie hippie shake

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:12:57 UTC 2010

Damien Broderick wrote:
Correct. But some day I must scan some of the pix of me four or five
years later with loooong hair and lurid flares.

I can't wait to see them!  : )  And I bet I'm not the only one...

I do wonder when we will have the next 60's style "sex, drugs, and
rock n' roll, turn-on, tune-in, and drop-out," and flowerpower, too"
countercultural revolution...  I think it will be brought on by
technological advancements, such as a total subjugation of std's,
nanotech to provide basic needs (hippies with an "anything box," oh,
boy!), and neurotech to provide even more amazing "trips."  Oh, and of
course an establishment to rebel against, that they consider very
unfair and tyrannical will be a key element!

Damien, the one I envision will be much more memorable than even the
last one that you went through...

John