[ExI] Religions and violence

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sun Jul 25 10:27:19 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 13:39 -0400, John Clark wrote:

> If so they are being extraordinarily quiet, they don't demonstrate,
> they don't speak, and they don't write, or if they do they must live
> their lives in hiding even if they live in a western country.

I think that the statements are wrong.  As someone else has already
pointed out this is not that difficult to research.

I find the continual repetition of overly broad generalizations and
inaccurate statements to be a getting a bit old.  I sense that this
might be an emotionally charged issue for some persons and thus I
recommend some basic research and a more nuanced approach rather than
what we have seen recently.  After all this is the Extropian list, we
should have high goals and standards.

Regards

Fred