[ExI] teleXLR8: ASIM 2010, Suzanne Gildert on Quantum Computing, Ben Goertzel on the Cosmist Manifesto

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:50:56 UTC 2010

teleXLR8: ASIM 2010, Suzanne Gildert on Quantum Computing, Ben
Goertzel on the Cosmist Manifesto
http://giulioprisco.blogspot.com/2010/07/telexlr8-asim-2010-suzanne-gildert-on.html

Next events in teleXLR8, a telepresence community for cultural acceleration:

Ben Goertzel will give a talk in Teleplace on his recent book “A
Cosmist Manifesto: Practical Philosophy for the Posthuman Age” on
September 12, 2010, at 10am PST (1pm EST, 6pm UK, 7pm CET).
http://telexlr8.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/ben-goertzel-on-the-cosmist-manifesto-in-teleplace-september-12-10am-pst/

Suzanne Gildert will give a talk in Teleplace on “Building large-scale
quantum computers: Fundamentals, technology and applications” on
September 4, 2010, at 10am PST (1pm EST, 6pm UK, 7pm CET).
http://telexlr8.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/suzanne-gildert-on-building-large-scale-quantum-computers-teleplace-september-4-10am-pst/

We will (probably) be able to provide remote access via Teleplace to
the ASIM 2010 Conference, San Francisco, August 16-17.
http://telexlr8.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/remote-access-via-teleplace-to-the-asim-2010-conference-san-francisco-august-16-17/

Teleplace is one of the best 3D applications for telework, online
meetings, group collaboration, and e-learning in a virtual 3D
environment (v-learning). Those who already have Teleplace accounts
for teleXLR8 can just ahow up at the talks. There are a limited number
of seats available for others, please contact me if you wish to
attend.