[ExI] trying to convince a friend that nanotech is not so bad...

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 18:47:42 UTC 2010

John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> revealed (pun intended):

> My friend is part of an organization that protests nanotech
> and other
> controversial technologies by sneaking into conferences,
> briefly
> shouting protests at the top of their lungs, and then to
> make a really
> lasting impression, quickly strip off *all* of their
> clothes, to
> reveal slogans bodypainted onto their flesh! LOL

Well there you go, that's your opportunity.  Tell her that with nanotech programmable tattoo ink, her body-decoration slogans could be so much more effective! changeable colours, video, etc...

(not to mention that she'd never have to buy cosmetics again, and could be any colour or pattern she wanted, etc.  Plus, if she likes stripping off, she could be naked on the beach without anyone realising)

Ben Zaiboc
(Only half-Joking)