[ExI] Current Psychology

Patrick McLaren patrickkmclaren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:25:58 UTC 2010

May I ask you to review the work of my father?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niall_McLaren

>From wikipedia:

His interest lies in building the foundations for a better psychiatry: “A
critical analysis of the logical status of modern psychiatry shows that
psychiatry has no rational basis to its practice, its teaching and its
research. At best, it is a protoscience.” In his view modern psychiatry is
currently operating within the Kuhnian realm of "normal science."

Patrick McLaren
http://www.patrickmclaren.com