[ExI] to install

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Jun 3 18:07:33 UTC 2010

How about a "Society of Extropy"?

I feel a bit alone sometimes and wish there were a philosophical
series of talks that I could go listen to in an architecturally
stunning structure that has beautiful windows, tall ceilings, and a
chorus with enchanting echoes. Closest I have come is a DJ concert in
Sao Paulo, Brazil.  The building was amazing, the lights mesmerizing,
and music enthralling.  BUT there wasn't any philosophical worldview
-- no inspiring/thought-provoking textual or spoken message.

Natasha