[ExI] south carolina primary election

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Mon Jun 14 01:52:29 UTC 2010

I get back from camping and read about the US senate primary in South Carolina with a verrrrry suspicious outcome.

http://www.casavaria.com/cafesentido/2010/06/12/6482/how-did-a-man-no-one-ever-heard-of-win-a-senate-primary/

An unknown candidate won by a landslide, without money, without party support, without anything.  Apologies in advance for rehashing a dead subject here, but this is serious business.  The voting machines in use there make no paper trail; they cannot be audited.

If we fail to fix this soon, we are casually inviting disaster.  If we have a suspicious result like this one on a national level with unverifiable vote machines, we risk a constitutional crisis in a nation with way too many nukes.