[ExI] transhumanist as a philosophy

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:46:42 UTC 2010

On 17 June 2010 02:28, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> a perspective, a set of interpretative principles and principles of
action,
> tends be regarded as a *formal philosophy* only after it has been
canonized
> in one or more major texts.

We do not have Holy Scriptures, nor the equivalent of Das Kapital or Mein
Kampf, but I should contend that several books on transhumanism or of
transhumanists do exist, even though most of them may not be really covering
in their entirety "life, universe and everything in the transhumanist view".

See the Universal Transhumanist Bibliography at
http://www.transumanisti.it/8.asp.

--
Stefano Vaj