[ExI] transhumanism as a philosophy

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 18:48:32 UTC 2010

On 6/22/2010 1:18 PM, natasha at natasha.cc wrote:
> Quoting Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com>:

>> Believe me Natasha, I perfectly understand your reaction. But Damien's
>> "accusation" is not an accusation, but a statement of fact.

> I think you misread Damien's message.  He said: "Hence, it hardly seems
> necessary to invoke a conspiracy to explain why ..."  I did not invoke a
> conspiracy.

Natasha, I think *you* misread Damien's message. It contained 140 words
by me. You picked on one of them. I've already explained why it seemed
okay as a summary of your comment about

"...WTA's ardent thrust for pushing Extropy out and Bostrom/Hughes in.
It was indeed obvious and even successful on many fronts because people
are easily influenced, especially when a campaign is established and as
with WTA's front and their control of Wikipedia."

It looks as if you meant by that something other than I took you to
mean. Sorry you were offended.

Damien Broderick